August 01, 2011

The Old Window Is Up



Finally.  The old window I found last month is hanging proudly in my dining room.  These windows are heavy!  It hasn't fallen off my wall yet so I guess the hardware will hold. ~eek~ Behind it is a picture puzzle I put together years ago.  If you slather the puzzle in puzzle glue it will hold together like a picture.  I wanted to look out the window and see the things outside as they really might have been in earlier times. The cookie cutters were my grandmother's which I love because I get to be reminded of her everyday.


More Ideas For Old Windows: Enjoy


 Don't you just love this idea?  thehappyhomebody.blogspot.com

Oh, the things you could display in here are endless. robomargo.com

I love the idea of a shelf. home.earthlink.net

This piece is so beautiful with the original paint and the black and white pictures. lilyandcompany.wordpress.com

So simple.  junkstylemarket.com


1 comment:

deb said...

love all the ideas...the coffee table is to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!