~Seven Random Things About Myself~
1. I have to sleep with socks on and my p.j.'s tucked in them. Ha ha, I look so funny, but I can't stand my pants crawling up my legs at night.
2. I am a complete control freak. Poor kids, poor husband. Who doesn't like things the way they like them though?
3. My lifestyle is deeply rooted in my religious convictions, the love I have for my family, and the expectations I have for myself.
4. I can teach myself to play just about any piece of music on the piano, and I love to sing.
5. I love the ocean. There is no other place I would love to visit than the ocean. Someday I want to own a beach house along the Oregon Coast near Portland.
6. I have to eat a snack every 2 hours. My favorite is bagels and cream cheese. Toasted please.
7. I cannot stand: bad drivers, whining, things that don't work like they should (like my vacuum), gossiping, people making weird noises with their mouths, and.... no one can touch my feet:)
It's been so fun blogging. There was no way that I could have imagined a year ago that I would have more awesome blogging friends than I would friendly neighbors, that I would be able to give and receive such wonderful handmade arts, or that I would be having as much fun as I am now dreaming of ways to put together displays or create that certain feeling in my home that you can only get from primitive decorating. Thanks everyone for a wonderful blogging experience.