September 11, 2012

Sometimes You Just Need An Altoid

Holy cuteness.  Is that a phrase?  Because that is all I could say when I saw these things.  My mother and I set to work to make one for each of my girls.  They are all hand stitched with the exception of the blankets and pillows.  The idea came from Pinterest, of course.  



They have created hours of fun for my girls and quietness for me.  A great thing to put in your purse at church and for a longer car ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to go to Amy's and sign up for the Ornie swap.  I missed out on this last year and was so sorry when I began to see all these posts of the neat ornies everyone was receiving to decorate their trees with.  I won't miss it this year:) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I have a date with the grocery store.  It should be smashing fun!!!  
See you all soon and have a great day.





13 comments:

Old Red Barn said...

And if it wasn't a phrase, it is one now. Holy cuteness indeed! They are gorgeous!!! Could you make two for me with an alien and a superhero inside ;-)?

Goedele

Christine said...

Oh my word they are adorable! I know a little girl who would love those! What a great idea!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Have a good week!
Christine

Cindi said...

Oh how sweet! I wish I could sew. I am going to be an auntie again after 14 years and these would be so cute..maybe I can learn to sew by the time the baby is old enough for these! LOL
Thanks for sharing sweetie! Love your picture you are just the sweetest thing.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Raymond Homestead said...

How cute! What girl wouldn't love that?!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Yep adorableness! You surely under estimate your talents I think just about every thing you do turns out wonderful.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Steph, so so sweet, little beds, to cute. Signed up already for the ornie swap but thanks for sharing. Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are cuter than a bug's ear, Steph!! You're making me wanna be a little girl in church again! (Not that we were allowed any little gadgets to fidget with....but it would have made that long hour go quicker!) ;o) So, so, sweet.....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

bettyj said...

Those are cute as can be. Deb loved little dolls and tiny things when she was little and so did her girls later. They would make a wonderful gift. So cute. Makes me want an Altoid

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Steph! Just go tyour email and everything looks OK to me!! Those little cases are SO adorable--I'll bet your sweet girls just love them. I've been trying hard to keep up with reading, but when you only have 3 days after one show to get ready for the next show..it is hard. You have become quite the creative crafter!--Jan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those are so precious! I need to do some tiny projects..they're the most fun!

Ann said...

How cute are these little made-over mint tins? I'd like to play with one! ~Ann

Unknown said...

Those altoid cases are too cute!!! Such a neat idea!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

What's great about having your own blog is that you can say whatever you want, but yes... holy cuteness will work well with these adorable little play tins!! My gosh they are so tiny, I wouldn't even be able to see what I'm doing and you even gave them great details! Awesome girl!