February 01, 2013

"Whole Lotta Love" Chain ~ Day 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Day 1 of Cindi's "Whole Lotta Love" chain.  Go on over there and sign yourself up.  It's going to be a great time with friends.   
I wanted to start out with the most important thing.  It's no mystery to most of you that I adore my family.  I just love my girls to bits and they know it.  They are completely spoiled with love:)  
I have enjoyed every second of watching my older two grow up.  I have been the one to teach them everything from colors, to shapes, to numbers, to reading.  I have been teaching them to cook, and clean, and to love the Lord.  I am showering "Baby" with kisses and hugs every second of the day and am enjoying playing with her and teaching her preschool basics.  It's been fun to watch her progress with her speech and to know that I am a big part in helping her with that.




We are coming to a cross roads with the older one's.  It's bitter sweet.  They are at the age where they want to be doing things that I can't teach them.  They will be starting their music lessons next Thursday and are beyond excited!!!!!  Just look how grown up they look holding their instruments.  I am so proud of them.  They are growing up to be such wonderful young girls.  They are both straight A students and are the top readers in their classes.
I am so proud of "Baby" too.  She has been really coming along with her swimming.  She has been diving and holding her breath underwater and trying to kick and move her arms to get around.  This is huge progress as of last summer she screamed for her life and clung on during the entire swim lessons.  She is also progressing very well in school and can write her name and is learning to read small words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, every Momma is a proud one:)  I know that most of us think our children are the best things to walk the earth.  But, today, Cindi has given me an excuse to brag:)  I love my girls
A Whole Lot.

P.S.~ Only 2 more days to sign up for my Sweetheart Giveaway.
Click Here to Enter


6 comments:

Christine said...

You have every reason to be proud! Your girls are blossoming because of your love!
Keep on kissing and hugging and encouraging them!

Trace4J said...

Oh sweet daughter love.
Whole lotta love to you friend

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh my goodness, the time is flying by, and the kids don't think they can grow up fast enough. My daughter did acoustic and bass guitar, and cello. Now she wants to be a police woman... geesh.

Carol

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I know how you feel. I love my children with every beat of my heart. I enjoyed reading your post.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Steph, heartwarming post...so touching and you should be so proud, Francine.

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Steph...I know how much you love your girls...because I love my boys with every breath I take too. Every child deserves to be loved as much as you love your children...it gives them the strength to make it through life and teaches them how to parent their future children.---blessings---Jan