February 13, 2013

Whole Lotta Love ~ Day 13 ~ Heat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The whole world could be ablaze before me, but I would be standing in the middle with my head thrown back and my arms open wide, for nothing could better than being warm.
Today I am sharing my love of warmth.  
Not the colors or warm feelings of love (although those are wonderful too), but the true wonderful heat that makes you toasty and sweaty.  Crank up the thermostat, put me in a hot tub, build me a sauna, throw a heating blanket on my bed, get me a little closer to the fire, and let me be burned by the sun.


Just trying to bring a little warmth to my blog with these pictures.  Most of them are my own, but I did sneak a few from other's in there. 
Wishing you a wonderful "Hot" day.

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful photos of "warmth" Steph. I'm quite toasty and warm from the heat from our wood stove.....and warm from visiting blogging friends~
Blessings,
Sheila

jennifer768 said...

Love the warm feeling from your pics.Hugs,Jen

Christine said...

Oh yes! Toasty and snug as a bug in a rug! Love the colors - like a warm hug!
Have a great day!
Christine

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Steph, oh ya, such a warm cozy post.....love all the beautiful colors......Blessings Francine.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh gosh, me too girl!! My husband is the opposite so we argue more about heat/cool than anything else, even money, ha. Just seeing all your pretty pictures warms me up =] Love the sunset, very pretty!

Have a warm day~

Unknown said...

Hi Steph, you need to be in Florida...lol! Was beautiful outside today, but I do miss my fireplace:)
~Lori

Trace4J said...

Perfect warm post. Just what I needed. I am freezing today.
I actually turned on my heated blanket and took a nap today.
I never do that..lol
Woolie warm hugs
Trace

Firecracker Kid said...

Toasty photos :) Warmed me right up. I also like the feeling of warm hug.

Hugs~Carol

Cindi said...

LOL Steph we would be perfect roommates! I am one who stands in front of a heater just to get extra toasty! My sister, whom I usually share a hotel room with is the opposite so she has the A/C on and I always use an extra blanket! LOL Have a great day tomorrow!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I see the warmth in your pretty photos! Being post menopausal, I pull my hair out when the thermostat is up too high here at home; luckily Mr. Glen Oaks likes it on the cool side temp wise in the house. When it's cold outside, that's what a great quilt is for, right?
Have a lovely day tomorrow!
Hugs,
Susan

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Steph---oh my! We are totally opposite on this one!! I keep sneaking out into the cold to avoid the warm house--I have been one continual hot flash for 20 years now!! LOL! Al is bundled up in blankets and covers, I am in shorts and flip flops! He leaves the house and I open the windows in the winter. Haha! I guess you are one hot girl!---Jan